CEO to Lead Successful Business
Are you looking for an awesome opportunity located in High Point, North Carolina? A&D Environmental Services, Inc., a member of The RossWay Group, is looking for a CEO to lead all aspects of long-term strategic planning, the execution of annual operating plans and the day-today operational performance of the organization.
Founded in 1992, A&D Environmental Services is a leader in the environmental and industrial service industry providing a full range of industrial, remediation, waste management, transportation and emergency response services from eight locations throughout the Southeast and Colorado. A&D was recently purchased by the JBC Group Inc., and is now a member of The RossWay Group.
The RossWay Group is comprised of member companies who share common ownership and are committed to values derived from their strong, principled family owners. With the addition of A&D Environmental, the member companies in The RossWay Group have more than 500 associates located in the Midwest and Southeastern states.
Your Opportunity at A&D Environmental Services
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) will embrace change management, while continuously building towards a long-term vision of the company with best -in-class systems/processes.
• Strategic planning, resulting in development and successful execution of annual operating plans and budgets
• Create value through growing an organization that is best in class in safety, sales and service
• Create substantial increased value in A&D Environmental Services to its shareholders and owners
• Develop and manage relationships with key customers for A&D Environmental Services
• Develop and manage relationships with key industry contacts with respect to A&D Environmental Services as well as other member companies of The RossWay Group
• Align and integrate the key operational components of A&D Environmental Services internally, as well as with the other member companies of The RossWay Group
• Oversee and ensure the development of sales, marketing and customer service plans, programs, organization, personnel and customer focus for A&D Environmental Services
• Oversee and ensure compliance with all governmental, legislative, regulatory and legal requirements applicable to A&D Environmental Services
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have a solid background of the following skills, experience and attributes:
• 15+ years of experience in the Environmental Services Industry
• 5-10 years progressive P&L responsibility and experience
• Progressive leadership experience
• Expert and transparent communications skills
• Contributor to the culture: high stamina/energy/flexibility/productivity; low ego
• Strong strategic insight and planning ability
• Proven significant success in profitably growing a business
• Multi-site operations experience is a plus
• Experience with company integration as a result of acquisition is a plus
*Ability to travel to multiple sites is required (20-30%)
If interested, please contact:
Nora Hughes email@example.com