TIER Environmental, LLC is a treatment, storage and disposal facility for hazardous and non-hazardous waste management along with solvent reclamation. TIER is looking for an Environmental Health and Safety Manager to run the compliance programs to meet all federal, state and local laws and regulations regarding environmental standards. This position will also plan and direct all safety and health activities as well as the quality programs. Knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Office and Excel software are required. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent organizations skills and the ability to problem-solve.
We are looking for someone to take responsibility for:
- Complying with DOT, EPA, TSCA and OSHA regulations.
- Serving as a liaison with regulatory agencies and keeping Management informed of regulatory changes.
- Conducting regulatory environmental compliance audits.
- Prepares annual regulatory environmental reports.
- Updates written health & safety plans.
- Formulates general safety policies and procedures.
- Performs required training for personnel.
- Manages the ISO 9001, ISO14001 and other quality programs.
- Minimum of Associate degree and four years related experience or
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with two years’ experience and/or training or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
TIER Environmental, LLC offers a competitive wage along with the following benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Holidays, Personal Days, Vacation, and 401(k).
An Equal Opportunity Employer